Friday, November 21, 2008

Getting Started

When when of my kiddos does or says something funny, I always think that I should write it down. For some reason, I never do. I think that I will do it later and then I forget. Now when I try to remember that funny something or what kid did what when, I regret not writing it down then. I guess this is my attempt to write a journal. Not just for me but for my kids. I read in another blog that you can actually have your posts put into books. I think the kids would like having an actual book all about them. I don't know how often I will keep this up to date but I will try my best. My grandpa would be proud!

1 comment:

Jonathan and Cheri said...

Blogging is a great way to journal Jen - I'm loving it for that reason. It is faster than scrap booking for your photos too. And keeps you touch with family & friends more than a yearly Christmas card =) Kids are hilariously entertaining - I can't wait to read the next funny thing they say!!