1. Sun- The whole weekend was beautiful. High 90s, low 100s made bearable by air conditioning and the lake.
2. The Lake and Stutzman's beach- Our family has known the Stutzman's for years. They have a beautiful piece of property right on the lake and they are always so generous with it. Matt took the kiddos down Friday and Saturday for hours. Cade 'cannonballed' off the dock and Maddy and Ryan learned to snorkle.
3. Time with Granny Janny and Papa Butch- I don't know if our kids realize how lucky they are to have grandparents so close who just love to spend time with them.
4. An uncle who will take you for a ride...a helicopter ride that is!
5. Fireworks- I love watching the fireworks show in Manson. We are lucky enough to have a prime waterfront location to watch from. This year the barge where they shoot the fireworks from was directly in front of us. I love hearing the echo of the explosions bounce off the mountains. I love seeing all the boats in the water and hearing all the horns honk when the boaters approve of the show.
And just to be mean, I have to throw this one in.
Sunday Afternoon Twister
1 week ago