Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Maddy's 5th Grade Graduation

Maddy's last day of grade school is tomorrow. TOMORROW. Sometimes I believe it. She really can act kind of grown up. Other days I watch her be so silly, I really can't believe it. Today was her graduation or promotion.



It was a really nice program. The principal spoke, the 5th graders sang and the teachers each gave their little goodbye speeches. The PTA gave each student a Jones Soda Bottle with a picture of the 3 5th grade teachers wearing silly glasses on them.



Here Maddy is with 2 of her BFFs. I am so glad these 3 are friends. They are just genuinely good girls. Love them!



Congratulations, Maddy!

1 comment:

sherry said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you. What a beautiful girl....You are going to have to watch out!